BBG's Great British Day Out - 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Event Date
- Fri, 13 October , 2017
- Al Seef Road British Embassy Compound, Dubai,
Thank you for coming along to help us celebrate 30 years of working to support British businesses in the UAE!
To mark this milestone, we have organised a Great British Day Out complete with classic British picnic favourites, afternoon tea with Monty, 1762’s iconic green double-decker, food trucks, picnic benches, a delightful birthday cake courtesy of Dukes Dubai Hotel, and a selection of distinctly British beverages served up by MMI.
You can also expect giant wigwams, bouncy castles, face-painting and balloon bending from Flying Elephant, and a magic show with Magic Phil for the kids.
The adults among us can enjoy DJ Marky Mark’s tunes all day and special set by local favourites, The Boxtones, later on in the evening.
Please email GBDObookings@bbgdxb.com to let us know how many tickets you would like. We also need to know how many tickets are for the soft drink vs regular vs under-12 packages so we can email you back with the correct invoice.
If you are booking a place for children 12 and under, please note that we require their passport copy at the time of booking.
We will also need all guest names to share with embassy security.
1. All guests must show valid photo ID to embassy security to be granted access to the embassy grounds. This includes children.
2. The gate opens at 4.00pm and guests will be granted access until 6.00pm.
3. Names of guests received after 12.30pm on Monday 9th October cannot be guaranteed entry. Please contact
4. A strict cancellation policy applies. No refunds will be granted after 12:30pm on Monday, 9th October.
5. Due to ongoing construction and road works, there are no convenient parking areas in the vicinity of the embassy entrance. Please
use taxis, Uber, Careem or other services to make your way to the embassy.
6. We have organised an RTA taxi queue from 7.00pm to 12.00am. Please avoid using Careem, Uber or other services to leave the embassy to minimise traffic.
7. A photographer and videographer will be present on the day and photos will be shared on social media. By attending this event you are granting the BBG your implicit consent to use all photographs from the event.
Our most heartfelt thanks go out to all our supporters for helping to make this day happen
BBG Networking at AXE House
Wed, 28 February, 2018
Join us for our February networking evening at AXE House, located on the ground floor...
Annual Golf Day & Dinner 2018
Thu, 08 March, 2018
BBG invites you to our Annual Golf Day & Dinner on Thursday 8 March at Trump Internat...
BBG Ambassador Series- HMA to...
Thu, 15 February, 2018
BBG Dubai & Northern Emirates invites you to our third Ambassador Series Luncheon. ...
Mix & Mingle at Muchachas
Sun, 11 February, 2018
The BBG is delighted to introduce our all-new ‘Mix & Mingle Networking nights’. ...