Great British Christmas Ball 2017
- Event Date
- Thu, 07 December , 2017
- Al Seef Road, Dubai,
As another busy year draws to a close, it is our pleasure to extend a warm invitation to all who are able to join us for our Great British Christmas Ball.
This is our opportunity, as a community, to come together on the grounds of the British Embassy and say ‘cheers!’ to another fantastic year of learning and success. It is also a chance for us to enjoy each other’s company over a traditional Christmas dinner, complete with Yule Log and Christmas Pudding courtesy of the specialist catering services of our platinum sponsor, Jumeirah, and delight in the musical stylings of the Swing Revue and DJ Marky Mark.
As usual, this is a black tie event and we encourage ladies to either opt for wedges or flats, or remember their secret heel stoppers.
We do have a few event sponsorship slots left. Please get in touch with Pamela Ferrie, Events Coordinator, to discuss these or other options on email@example.com .
Please email Charmaine Dylanco, BBG Operations & Events Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Individual tickets are only AED 600 and a table of ten guests is AED 5,750. When booking more than one individual ticket, please do let Charmaine know if you wish to be seated together as the BBG Operations Team assigns seating for the evening.
We will also need all guest names, as written on the ID they will be using to access the embassy grounds, to share with embassy security.
1. All guests must show valid photo ID to embassy security to be granted access to the embassy grounds.
2. Names of guests received after 12.30pm on Monday 4 December cannot be guaranteed entry.
3. Invoices must be paid within seven days of their receipt or the bookings will be cancelled.
4. A strict cancellation policy applies. No refunds will be granted after 12:30pm on Monday 4 December.
5. Due to ongoing construction and road works, there are no convenient parking areas in the vicinity of the embassy entrance. Please use taxis, Uber, Careem or other services to make your way to the embassy.
6. We have organised an RTA taxi queue from 12.00am until 1.00am for guests leaving the embassy. Please avoid using Careem, Uber or other services during this time to minimise traffic.
7. A photographer and videographer will be present on the day and photos will be shared on social media. By attending this event you are granting the BBG your implicit consent to use all photographs from the event.
Our most heartfelt thanks go out to all our supporters for helping to make this evening a success
First Hand Update from the Bri...
Thu, 15 March, 2018
It is vitally important that the UK continues to bolster its trade and investment off...
Tue, 13 March, 2018
The MENA region in 2018 is facing geopolitical risk resulting from five key drivers t...